Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Healthcare Disruptors works with you to assess, align your organization to achieve your short- and long-term business goals with the following approach.
Current State Assessment – Evaluation of clinical, business and IT operations to ensure a comprehensive alignment of strategy, services, infrastructure, and applications.
Gap Analysis – Comparison of current state to best practices, industry standards and benchmarks to identify areas of improvement. A forward plan is developed for bridging gaps and developing a sound strategy.
Recommendations – Recommendations are compiled to bring business and IT strategy alignment to market opportunities.
Implementation – Budget for prioritization, partners, team, and estimated costs.
- What are your immediate pain points? Do you have an effective GET TO GREEN strategy?
- How effectively does your use of technology support your overall business and clinical strategy and organizational objectives?
- To what degree does your current IT environment aligns with technology best practices?
- How resilient (secured, available, reliable, supportable, integrated etc.) is your technology keeping your organization?
- How does your organization’s IT spend measure against the spend of others in your industry? Is your IT investment in team, technology, processes, and people optimized?
- What steps should your organization take to make improvements to your IT environment?
- How well balanced is your overall effort, team structure and IT investment across a) Staying Alive, b) Getting Current, c) Getting Ahead and d) Leap Frogging?
OUR ASSESSMENT PROCESS
Our team evaluates the following high-level areas as part of the assessment. Each category is reviewed with business objectives in mind.
Business & Technology Strategy
- Existing Business Goals
- IT Alignment with Organizational Strategic Objectives
- IT Strategy Formation and Maintenance Processes
- Organizational Structure
- Resources with Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning & Budgeting
Business and Clinical Applications
- Business Process Supported
- Packaged & Custom Applications
- Database Platforms
- POS Platform
- RF Gun Platform
- Reporting Platform
- Internal & External Integration
- Licensing, Maintenance & Support
- End Users and Usability
Infrastructure & Support Processes
- Network Infrastructure
- Cloud Integration
- 3rd Party Integration
- Service Levels – Availability, Uptime & Others
- System Maintenance & Administration
- Domains and Access
- Stability, Efficiency and Redundancy
- Backup, HA & Disaster Recovery
- Patch Management
- User Policies and Education
- Service Design, Delivery, Support – Roles, Processes, Tools & Technologies
Infrastructure & Support Processes
- Project Management Process, Roles, Artifacts
- Requirements & Analysis
- Solutioning, Architecture & Design
- Build & Deployment
- Testing & Validation
Throughout the assessment, deliverables are developed to serve as a comprehensive overview of your current state, how it compares to industry best practices and reveals actionable insights. The outcome includes the following deliverables:
Assessment, Gap Analysis & Recommendations
Inventory of Technology Assets, Applications, Integrations, Processes and People with identified gaps and gap remediation recommendations.
30-60-90 Day transformation plan.
A forward-looking roadmap that looks beyond the 90-day horizon.
Proposal on ongoing oversight, implementation, support & maintenance that provides necessary consolidation, empowerment, quality and cost advantages to Clients.
Process Performance Baselining
This stage includes the comparison of the current state to best practices, industry standards, and benchmarks to identify areas of improvement. This allows us to determine the best path for bridging gaps and developing a sound strategic plan.
Issue Resolution Support & Expertise
Upon attaining findings for each focus area of the assessment, recommendations are crafted to bring business strategy and the IT organization into alignment.
Overall System Optimization
The team develops a plan that reflects how to seamlessly implement changes for improvement within the organization. The plan includes prioritization, parties involved, and estimated costs.
Our goal is to move extremely fast such and continue to support immediate issue resolution simultaneously. To be successful we will need following from Clients team.
- Leadership Alignment & Support
We plan on staying closely aligned with Clients leadership. Do the extremely short duration (3 weeks) of the assessment phase, leadership availability and support will be extremely critical.
- Access to Technology Team
We will need access to all technology team members to understand their functions, duties performed, technologies they support and associated information to create a consolidated view of Clients’ current Technology ecosystem.
Access to Current Contracts and other related information
A critical part of the assessment effort will be to create a complete and consolidated AS IS view of Clients’ technology portfolio. Getting access to current contracts, artifacts and other related information will be extremely critical.
Access to Appropriate Systems
Our Assessment will involve not only a logical assessment of Clients’ technology assets but also high-level technical assessment. We will need access to necessary technology systems to complete our assessment.
Please reach out to us in case you have any questions, concerns or recommendations. We sincerely strive in providing the best possible results to all our customers and in learning from every opportunity.